The Information You Provide
This is information that you provide to us through text fields, such as your name, email address, and payment information. To become a Client, you must create a WayPost account that includes information regarding your profile. We collect and process this information along with any additional information you may choose add to your profile. Depending on your location you have to fill out a form with some combination of your:
- Legal name
- Date of birth
- Social Handle (for example, Instagram handle)
The Information We Collect
- Information From Your Activity. Information that we or our third-party technology providers may automatically collect when you visit, access, and/or use our websites (the “Websites”) and applications (the “Applications”), include your IP address; referring URL; time stamp; browser type and language; operating system; screen height; screen width; color depth; whether your computer is Java enabled; Internet connection type; whether or not your browser accepts cookies; pages viewed on the Websites and Applications; actions taken on the Websites and Applications; products viewed, placed in the cart, and purchased on the Websites and Applications; quantity, price, and purchase ID of products placed in cart and/or purchased on the Websites; and custom data, as defined by our Clients.
How We Use and Share the Information
WayPost uses and shares the Information only as follows:
- When we receive your email address and/or other personal identifiers, we will analyze such data to allow WayPost, our Clients and/or their service providers send you emails relevant to your usage, reply to your questions, and provide relevant support. We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- Our technical staff may require periodic access to Information to monitor system performance and network capacity, test and fix systems, and develop and implement upgrades to systems.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand visitors to the Websites and Applications, the Platform, and our products and services, we may analyze the Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Platform and/or our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of WayPost or others.
How We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. To further protect your information we suggest using a strong and unique password for your WayPost account.
European Union Data Transfer
You also recognize that the processing of your personal data in the United States might not provide for an equal level of data protection as is granted in countries within the European Union.
WayPost is not directed at children under the age of 13, and they may not create an account or otherwise use WayPost.
How to Contact Us